1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-47 pump issues? Wont hold left angle HELP!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Nightgod, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Nightgod

Nightgod Junior Member

im running a 7'6" plow and and an E-47 pump. the problem im having is it wont hold left angle i can push it all the way by hand and fluid comes out of the relief valve on top. holds right angle fine n up ok? WTF
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Bad O-rings on the C valve or cross over valve, one or the other in most cases. You can get the manual here for info/repair and identification purposes to better familiarize yourself with the pump and it's components.
  3. ED922

ED922 Junior Member

there is a guy on ebay that sells the valves for that pump really cheap i just bought all the valves from him on that same model pump i belive his name is silinoid guy if you need ant other info pm me
  4. ED922

ED922 Junior Member

the guys name is snowplowcoils on ebay sorry about the wrong name
  5. roger nedley

roger nedley Junior Member

It sounds like the crossover valve is stuck-Remove nut and push down on piston to see if,it moves.