1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-47 problems

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by mrmagnum, Mar 9, 2008.

1. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Hello all I have a E-47 on my yard truck (Jeep) and the plow raises slowly for the most part then it will stop angling and won't raise. It goes down perfect everytime. If I am trying to raise it and midway if it stops or if it won't angle, I'll lower it a little and then go up on the controller and it might work. I hear a audible click underhood whenever I move the controller up/side to side. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Ted.

2. garv35

garv35 Junior Member

Do you hear the moter on the pump running soild or breaking up. Check all cables connections are clean.Check your fluid level in the pump. Should be one and a half inches from the top. If it is fine you may have air in the system. I had same problem. It lowers perfect because it goes down from the weight of the blade. Hope this helps you on your way.

Garv35

3. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Thanks for your help Bro. It turned out to be the motor. I replaced it this morning and it works great!:D

Ted.