1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-47 or e-57 or e-60

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowdr, Sep 1, 2004.

1. plowdr

plowdr Junior Member

I need a number of meyers working or rebuildable pumps, reasonable priced stuff only. I am in central pa. you can call mike @717-795-9350

2. fga

fga Member

i have a working e 47 unit. the only problem i had with it at the end of season was the gasket on the piston needs replacing. i was going to buy the master seal kit for 30 bucks, but i'm buying a new truck with a plow on it already. i was going to do the seal kit, and use 2 trucks, but i don't have that many lots to warrant it. the blade would lift, then slowly drop. i replaced the valve, so that's new, but it still goes down slowly. everyone told me its just an old gasket. what offer would make on the unit? are you looking for just unit itself?

3. plowdr

plowdr Junior Member

used pump

I would be interested in the pump in that condition for 300.00

4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

how many do you need? I have 8 E-60's and 12 E-47's right now, all need a refresher, let me know otherwise they are going on ebay saturday!

5. fga

fga Member

i can do that, plus what ever the shipping would be, not much, my wife sells on ebay and is always shipping out to Pa. I'm just waiting until i have my other truck in the driveway, before i sell my plow pieces. I'll be in touch, and if your still interested, we'll hook up. thanks.

i don't know if you can see it, but this is apic i had in the computer..

dump 10.jpg

6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

nate how much for 2-3 e-60s?

7. plowdr

plowdr Junior Member

e47

how many semi working e-47 pumps can you sell for 300.00 plus shipping.

8. fga

fga Member

or i could fix the 1 gasket for 7 dollars and sell it as a perfect functioning unit. if you don't want it that's fine. you're the one on here asking. shipping on this would've have been about 30 bucks.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2004
  9. plowdr

plowdr Junior Member

e-47

let me know what shipping would be to zip code 17072. thanks,mike

10. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

come on nate how much? e-60