1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-47 only angles left

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by cbeard, Mar 8, 2010.

1. cbeard

cbeard Member

:confused:I am working on a E-47 that only goes left when I try to angle the blade. I checked the c-valve and the upper flat faced o-ring was broken. /replaced that and still have the problem. Checked the couplers and still have the problem. The right angle hose builds up so much pressure you can't get the hose off the pump. what next?:confused:

2. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

Check you C-coil for power ...C- coil should have a magnetic pull when energized with a small screw driver . Also make sure it is clean and snug for a good ground , After that check your C-valve

3. cbeard

cbeard Member

Coil OK. Valve OK. Could the crossover relief valve have a bad O-ring or be bad itself?

4. .5racer

.5racer Senior Member

it could ,,,if you lift the blade just off the ground can you manauly move the blade to the other angle , could also be dirt or part of the old O-ring caught in there too .. just did one of my cross over valves , to me it went easy . just need to set psi ,, but works

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What control system do you have? does the C activate at the proper time? you could remove the couplers to double check but if possible I would try a "known good" c valve in it.