1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-47 Leaking Connections??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by sickofwinter, Dec 21, 2008.

1. sickofwinter

sickofwinter Junior Member

Hello everyone, I have a e47 in pretty good shape, but I get some leaks from the S.A.M. QC's that were on there when I got it, I'm thinking I should toss those and get some better ones, any suggestions? and where can I find them?
  2. huss691981

huss691981 Member

Over all I haven't had any problims with the sam parts, but, then agian, I haven't used the couplers. first question that comes to mind is are they the same type? Meyer used a ball type and 2 pin types. If they are not the same, they will connect, but leak. Second is, I only use oem quick connects. Mike
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

S.A.M. = you get what you pay for.

Either genuine Meyer couplers, or even better head over to your local hydraulic shop and get yourself some good quality name brand couplers such as Aeroquip, Parker, etc...