1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-47 goes left when I want it to go right!

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by potyen, Mar 2, 2007.

1. potyen

potyen Junior Member

The plow operates correctly in up-down miode, and goes right, but also goes left when I hit the right lever and then blows a fuse! Anyone got any ideas here?
    thanks,
    Paul

2. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

I would say either wiring, switch, or the c coil green wire. Just got done messing with mine, same thing only no blown fuse, it was the coil.

3. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Check your C Valve for the angle problem then check your coil to make sure there is no bare wires that are arcing and causing it to blow the fuse. What are you using to control the plow (toggle, stick, or touch pad) If pad make sure there are no open or bare wires. I would also check to make sure that your quick connects are working and on is not froze shut.

4. gseinc57

gseinc57 Junior Member

blowing a fuse

make sure you trace your controller wires out from the cab wheather using a toggle or touch pad, pay extra close attention to where they pass through the firewall of the truck and probley the grill area, trace them all the way and make sure they have not melted up againist somethin hot in the engine compartment, if thats not the problem then I would tend to think you may have a shorted coil,, green wire.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2007