1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-47 Fubar

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by CJ_1080, Dec 6, 2007.

1. CJ_1080

CJ_1080 Junior Member

Ok guys I'm new and need some help understanding how the e-47 works.
    I am trying to bench test a used e-47 I picked up. The electric motor is new and I just replaced the three o-rings in the solenoid block. I have presure to the short disconect when engaging the pump and the c solenoid. I have pressure relief on my main cylinder when I energize the a cylinder only but when I energize the b solenoid and motor I get lift on the main cylinder.

I was told the main cylinder has pressure when the pump is on and none of the solenoids are open. And was also told that the b solenoid is supose to activate the other pivot ram. Is this wrong? What can cause this to happen? Can It be fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Nothing wrong at all CJ, sounds like it's workin fine to me...

Here's the specs for ya....

B valve + motor = Up
    C valve + motor = Right angle
    A valve = Down (no motor)
    Motor only (no valves) = Left angle