1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E 47/E 60. Interchangeable?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Bostonyj7, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Bostonyj7

Bostonyj7 Senior Member

I have a E 47 and a friend has a spare E60. My 47 neeeds to go to the shop for repair and Im wondering if the 60 will be able to be used on my set up.

Whats the difference between the 2

C-

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

They are very much so interchangeable. I think you may want to keep the 60 since it is alot faster than the 47. Just plug it in, hook up power and go to town!!! The 60 has the motor on the side instead of the top of the pump and is much bigger too

3. Bostonyj7

Bostonyj7 Senior Member

same color for color on the connectors from the harness?
    Awsome

C-

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Yep, black to black, red to red, green to green

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The E-60 prefers the touchpad control, it tends to "slam" to a stop with the slick stick or toggles.

6. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i thought that was to knock the loose snow of the mold board
    :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
    JR

7. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

If you have an old conventional mount, the e-60 may not fit in between the loop. Or you may be able to turn it around and make it work.

8. Bostonyj7

Bostonyj7 Senior Member

How would I know if I have the conv. loop

9. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

The old conventional mounts did not have a removable "tube". The mount assembly bolted to the frame and the bumper bolted to that.