1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

e-47 angling slow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by zzzman, Dec 4, 2009.

1. zzzman

zzzman Member

got our first snow tonight. so i hooked up the plow to plow the drive. goes up and down good, but seems to be slow and not a smooth flow when angling left and right. any idea's low fluid bad coupler, i'm just guessing so any help would be great. plus i'm new to plowing but is it a default in the plow setup when your plowing straight that it will angle to the left.
  2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

check the fluid first.
  3. zzzman

zzzman Member

yeah i will tomorrow, but it does sound like it's not getting fluid through the lines that good.
  4. 02 Stroked

02 Stroked Member

I had this problem yesterday while testing my plow for the season. I have the E-60 pump. While testing it, the pump went up down, left, and right then slow wouldn't turn left or right. It turns out that i had moisture in my lines and caused my valve to cease up in the solenoid. Needless to say I had to order a new valve and solenoid. I would definitely check your fluid and bleed your lines.
  5. zzzman

zzzman Member

ended up being low on fluid. i'll have to keep an eye on the fluid level and check over all connections. shouldn't be low. filled everything up i thought after i installed the new cylinders.