1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E 47 angling problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by FeelLikeANumber, Feb 15, 2006.

1. FeelLikeANumber

FeelLikeANumber Member

I took the plow off about a week ago cause we havent had much snow so i figured i'd save some gas money. I put it back on tonight and its going up and down fine, and it turns to the right fine, but it wont go left. Every time i try to turn it back left it makes the noise like its working but it just wont turn. Im new to the plow business so I dont know alot of the lingo but if you guys could give me an idea of what to check. I tried taking the hydrolic lines off and putting them back on just to see if I messed something up but still the same result. I have the day off tomorrow so i plan on playing around with it some more.

Thanks,
    Scott

2. sefh

sefh Senior Member