1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-47 and E-60

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by indyrenegade4x4, Oct 2, 2005.

1. indyrenegade4x4

indyrenegade4x4 Junior Member

I was wondering if a person could change an e-47 pump to an e-60 pump. My e-47 is shot and I need a new pump.

2. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Yes. It is done all the time, and is no trouble at all.

3. ght1098

ght1098 Member

You can replace the E-47 with an E-60, they also make a kit to make your E-47 into a E57. They are alot less than buting a new E-60 and are supposed to be as fast.

4. indyrenegade4x4

I put a new motor on my E-47 last winter and never got to use it again (truck fire). I think the only parts I need is the three solinoids. The plow set up is very old and I am concerned that some other moving parts might break. I guess dont fix it unless its broke. Where can I get the three solinoids at for a decent price.

5. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

if it got really hot in the fire its shot and needs to be fully rebuilt

6. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Just parts or full rebuild- Call Angelos.

7. indyrenegade4x4

Is there a website to Angelo's Thanks

8. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member