1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-45 Help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kyleag89, Dec 23, 2010.

1. kyleag89

kyleag89 Junior Member

I just bought a 7' blade and frame for my Jeep and it has a E-45 pump. Can I make it a power angle or do I need a whole different pump? This pump has a new motor and is rebuilt so I would like to keep it. Also anyone have a diagram of how this should be wired?

2. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

try this........

http://ww2.meyerproducts.com/upload/forms/1-501 E-45.PDF

if you want PA, I would look into a newer pump. A lot of parts are still available for it though. To get current part numbers just drop off the 1st 2 numbers. like item #38, the current part number is #15370.

Babe

3. kyleag89

kyleag89 Junior Member

This pump is pretty much new. The motor is NEW and the pump part has been rebuilt. So I can just get a valve block assembly and a couple solenoids and make it work?

4. kyleag89

kyleag89 Junior Member

I just checked the fluid level and it looks to be a little low. The fluid is supposed to be about an 1 1/2" from the top correct? Also should the pump be removed from the vehicle and up-right to get the proper fluid level? Thanks this is my first plow and I am a real new-B.