1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-45 Help Needed

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by mbsa, Oct 2, 2006.

1. mbsa

mbsa Junior Member

I have a E-45, and was going to put a new shaft seal in it. It calls for a 15090 but that seal and the one thats in it are different sizes? Does anyone know what seal I might need for this?
    Thanks for any and all help.

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

On the E-45 there were 2 different ram sized one is an HD is has a step down at the top
    If that is what you have I think I have a NOS one but they do not make any parts for them any more.

3. mbsa

mbsa Junior Member

I'm not sure what you are talking about? I'm talking about the shaft the electric motor turns? Is this the same thing you are talking about?

4. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

No I was talking about the lift ram sorry
    There are also 2 seals in the pump is the bottom of your pump square?
    If it is we just throw them away they rarely work and they do not make the seals I am sure you can find one aftermarket from a seal place
    I have new sam gear pumps for $150