1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

E-350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by sno-mover, Apr 7, 2003.

1. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

A buddy of mine knows some one who is getting rid of a 98' E-350 15' cube van 5.4 V8 55k srw (I think) any idea what it is worth?
    Thanks Ray.:waving:

2. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Ray, try looking on trucktrader.com .

3. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Are you considering purchasing it? Just be careful with those 5.4s, they are KNOWN for blowing spark plugs out of the heads and it takes the threads in the head and coil pack with it. Very expensive job to get fixed. I read about this over on a Ford SVT Lightning board. It doesnt only happen to the Lightning, even though the Lightning is probably a better candidate due to it having a supercharger. Just letting you know what these motor tend to do. Mike

4. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Philyplowking1, I tried Auto trader, Kelly blue book and NADA, and all I could find were cargo vans.

Mike,no I'm not interested in it its for my friend, Thanks for the heads up on the motor my uncle has a 5.4 in an f-250:salute:

:waving:

5. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

Again try trucktrader.com and search for a similar cube van and compare prices.