1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Duramax smoking on passenger side

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by PlowMan03, Jun 27, 2015.

1. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

Hey guys. I have a friend that bought a 2013 duramax a couple of months ago and he said that he noticed that it just started smoking from the passenger side of the truck. Any ideas what it could be? I told him that he should make an appointment with the Chevrolet dealership asap.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Isn't the EXHAUST on the passenger side?

3. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

what color smoke? blue or white, it might be regening or it could have a head gasket issue, hard to tell without vidoe proof

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You win the internet today! :drinkup:

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Long night with a new girl???? :dizzy::jester:

6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

And why did he let her smoke in the truck?:drinkup:

7. Philbilly2

Maybe because she could suck a golf ball threw a garden hose I guess???? Thumbs Up

8. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

9. Philbilly2

10. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

WOW, WOW, and just WOW! I must be getting REALLY old, (45 next month). Let me get this straight, he (or more likely Mommy and Daddy) spends thousands on a truck, the King Ranch model of all things, then spends thousands more to mod the truck all so that it is now useless for its intended purpose (work) and is happy as a clam to sit there and watch $$$$$$ pour out the tailpipe just idling.

"Herrrrre's your sign."