1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Duramax on E-bay...2005 186K miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hairygary, Jan 22, 2010.

1. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That truck is a 4x2 regardless of the typo in the auction. Look close at the pictures on push button and no lever on the floor. Also the carfax says C2500 and rear wheel drive not four wheel drive

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

fith vin is a c its a 2x4

5. exmark1

Being a 4x2 with that many miles it really isn't a deal at all... I emailed the seller telling them to change the auction to be more accurate!

6. exmark1

Ahh...I just went off the pictures and the first page of the carfax. You would think a dealer would know that, there are more than one reference in the auction to it being a 4x4 truck lol some poor sucker is going to get a surprise if they buy that and put a plow on it

7. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

No it's not mine. It just looked clean for the price.

I thought it had to be a 4x2 also, but i didnt look to cloose at the interior and the listing said 4x4. I almost pulled the gun on this one, even though I didnt have the money. If I showed up and it was 2wd, i would have been p-d off.

8. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I you want a great 4x4 plow truck, just buy goth2o's truck. I guarantee you won't be dissapointed with that one.

9. exmark1

The seller just emailed me back saying
    "Thank you very much-human error"

I seriously can't see how you could make that error as a dealer shouldn't you know what you are selling? lol

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks bro!