1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dupage county, IL. Reliable,

Discussion in 'Networking' started by split2ndnova, Dec 23, 2009.

1. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

I am looking to partner up with another company. I have been plowing for years and owned a business 5 years ago.I ended up giving the accounts to a friend and shutting it down, due to managing a large financial institution. Plowing is now a huge priority, these days.I'm sure most understand this.

Times have changed. I would like to partner up with another driver as I market for more biz. I would sub for anyone that may need help with any accounts they cannot accommodate at this time.

I like the idea of a partnership of some kind. I have a new 8.5 v blade and salter. I work fast, but safe. My vehicle is like new and is also reliable. 12 years plowing experience. Excellent business and sales skills.

Is there anyone out there? Dupage county. Addison, Hanover pk, Carol stream, Bloomingdale is where I am at during the week but have no issues with traveling. Msg if you are interested.

Billy B.

2. TurboNikko

TurboNikko Junior Member
    from Chicago

Hey my name is Nick. Call me at 708-923-0797. I am interested. I am in Streamwood.