1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dumpster Manufactures in the North East

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by hlntoiz, Feb 25, 2011.

1. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Does anyone have any names of business that manufactures in the Northeast or tristate area? I am in the need of custom built body for my hook lift and want to get some prices. Any Help would be great.

BTW: I did do a Google search and only a few names came up but they are to far away, Shipping is ridiculous, I just want to go pick it up.

2. SVDS

SVDS Junior Member

Rudco is in Vineland, NJ which is pretty far south. If you wanted something out of stainless I would try Smith Metal Works in Newark New York as they make spreaders and dump bodies.

3. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Vineland isn't to bad. OMG a stainless body would be like $7k Though it would be sweet!

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Matt you looking for a dumpster body or regular dump body? because i think any regular dump body can be customised to what you want from any body builder like donovan up in NH or even your hartford truck equipment down there?

5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Matt found this place for you

NEMCO US Manufacturing Co. (formerly known as)
    17 Ridge Hill Rd
    Assonet, MA 02702 map
    (508) 644-3099

www.nemco.reallocalpages.com

nemco.dumpsters@gmail.com
    Sabeen Amin, General Manager, updated this company profile on 02/16/2010
    Business Hours:Mon - Tue : 0900 - 1500 hrs Website and phone support are available on holidays.
    Sun CLOSED, Mon 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Tues 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Weds 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Thurs 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Fri 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Sat CLOSED More Contact Information: Sales: (774) 218-1192, Sales: (774) 218-1304 About NEMCODeals in manufacturing containers/dumpsters, refurbishing and also trade-in old ones with the new ones.

New England Manufacturing Company (NEMCO) was established in 2008. We worked as US Manufacturing Company from 1988 - 2008. NEMCO has more than 20 years of working experience (under the name of US Manufacturing). We deal in the manufacturing and refurbishing of customized dumpsters/containers, the quality and furnish of the containers/dumpsters has been the road to success for us through out these years. This year we are introducing new line of business i.e. Trade-in old containers for a new ones.

6. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Nice Rick, I will definitely shoot them a message! Thanks

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

no problem Matt so what kind of custom body did you have in minde ?

8. warrennj

warrennj Junior Member

You can contact Transtar truck body in califon, NJ or Tony Sanchez LTD in Ledgewood, NJ. Both are in north jersey and do custom truck bodies and hooklift/ rolloff systems. I have done biz with both companies, and while not cheap, they can accommodate any request you have.
    I have friends who have had custom hooklift boxes made by them for various industries, ie tree service, truck service, construction, etc.

9. SVDS

SVDS Junior Member

I never thought of Tony Sanchez they are good people and are also a Blizzard Dealer - they haven't let me down yet with parts or service

10. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Thanks guys, I wll look into the Jersey ones too.

I have considered converting a dump bed but the issue is the tailgate. I want barn doors and a 1' beaver tail so I can put the Skidsteer in the back of the truck. Plus the bed has to be 13' on the inside so I can fit the SS. Any shorter I would be in the same situation. I have the ability to put 14' body on the truck but I want the tail so I can get in and out easily. Right now it is a PITA.

11. NJlandscaper908

NJlandscaper908 Member
    from NJ

Dejana truck bodies or Transtar truck bodies. They are in NJ, NY maybe CT

12. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

there is also africo manufacturing in RI, google them, all they make is bodies and cans and roll off stuff

13. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

Matt
    im calling rjm first thing monday AM
    we are going to order 4 20yrds so ill have the answer tomorrow
    iim sorry i have been very busy with the home shows.. and ive been trying to get some other stuff off the ground...
    ill call you first thing
    thanks allen

14. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Why are you going to order 4 new 20's?

15. SD-Dave

SD-Dave Senior Member
    from Vermont

Iroquois Manufactuering Hinesburg Vermont.....installed two stellar lifts for me and several bodies....call and ask for Trevor....tell them Dave sent ya

16. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

I know there is a company in CT called DeVivo that makes cans. I can't seem to find any information on them, but I beleive they are still in business. I will try to dig up some info to get you.

17. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

I googled it, Willimantic Waste

18. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

I kept coming up with the same results too. From what I read, DeVivo merged, or opened Willimantic Waste at some point. I will have to check a few of our cans out back. It was about 8 years ago we had them built and I was pretty sure they were built by Devivo. I will try to check tomorrow and see what the label says.

19. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Thanks!

Hopefully I will have a solid quote tomorrow. I already have an idea of the cost, if they are ballpark then I will order it.

20. H20-32

H20-32 Member