1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dumper Dogg Dump Insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by born2farm, Jun 14, 2011.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

For Sale: 8ft Steel Dumper Dogg. I have bought a dump trailer and no longer need this sitting around. I have hauled approx. 40 ton with it and has been a good bed. It will easily hold and dump 3ton without any problems. I have added some things to it to make it more user friendly.
    -2x12 Side Boards
    -Plexi-Glass Window to keep material out of truck bed
    -Graphite Slip Paint (even wet dirt and sand will not hang up in bed)
    -All wiring is wired for quick disconnect (even controller)
    -Code 3 420 High Speed Rotator, x2 4in Whelen LED's and 2 work lights included
    -Rubber Flaps to Protect Bumper

This is in like new condition and i am asking $2800obo with the add ons. Make and offer guys but please do not low ball as if I dont get what I think its worth then I will keep it for a spare. Thanks for looking.

I can be reached by PM or phone (419) 210-4514

100_0472.jpg

100_0473.jpg

100_0474.jpg

100_0475.jpg

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Bump for a great dump insert. Looks to be in awesome shape. Best of luck with it!

3. born2farm

Thanks YardMedic. Someone make me an offer I cannot resist. I need to get this sold so I can purchase another plow truck.

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

PM me your bottom dollar!

5. born2farm

bump!!!.....

6. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

If you were closer to me I would have bought it already. That thing is in great shape and I can't believe no one has bought it yet.

7. born2farm

Thanks DeVries. It is still for sale. I did switch lights on it though. We put this one on one of our other trucks and put another one we had on here. I did not test it but it worked when we took it off the truck last winter. I need this gone to help pay for the truck I just bought. Make an offer guys.

8. born2farm

Bump guys. This is still for sale.

9. Premier

Premier Senior Member

thats nice, wish you were closer bump for ya

10. born2farm

Thank you.

Come on guys, make an offer. I want this gone so I can buy some new snow toys.

11. born2farm

Bump it up guys. This is still for sale. I do not want to store this all witner. First $2500 takes it.

12. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

What's your location?

13. born2farm

Cardington, Ohio 43315. Central Ohio.

14. born2farm

Sale pending!

15. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Wish I didn't need a Vbox, or else I'd be all over this!

16. born2farm

bump!!!!!!!!

17. born2farm

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

What truck did you have this in? Can you have a trailer hooked up and still dump if needed? Looking at some options for Spring and Fall clean-ups and being able to dump faster and not have to make extra trips to job sites.

19. born2farm

Yes you can. I had it on my 2006 ford f250. The bed does not effect the dumping one bit. I hauled a few loads of mulch that way. I did unhook the trailer, just so I could pile it better, but it will work. Let me know if your interested.

20. born2farm

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!