1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dump truck cost ?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ggkkpp, Oct 9, 2010.

1. ggkkpp

ggkkpp Junior Member

Wondering if any of you have had a dump truck sand blasted and repainted ( the whole truck and box) and how much it cost you to do? I am looking to get a 30,000 pound single axle with a 12 foot box done but not sure what a reasonable price is (there is not much rust on it and it is all surface rust, going to just get the whole truck done)...... hoping for some info?

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I got a quote for my 9ft bed and frame from the cab back on a 1 ton, it was around 1400.00 but thats no paint, just primer on the bed and paint frame.

3. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Had a L8000 done about six years ago

with blasting, priming, little metal repair on the box, paint frame and the cab, jambs etc. each one color was $2,900.00 at a local shop. We since sold the truck, but they did a fine job.