1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dump Insert 500.00 !

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Feb 4, 2006.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Easy dumper 8 foot bed modle also has cab gaurd. It has been involved in a fire acident It is rebuilable will need some new wiring houses look okay and some wire looks ok pump and motor looks to have very little damage put a couple hundred into her and you will have a like new dumper for half the price of new just got a price for a new one and it was 3500.00 installed decided to buy an easy dumper.

500.00 take it.

Email me for pics at JRSLawnlandscape@aol.com
  2. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

lets see a pic!!

you have my email send me some pics i would love to see what it needs thanks philcoservices@comcast.net thanks george
  3. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

Is the steel ok?

What is burnt?
  4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey jmk...

Burnt means that the thing was in a fire!!! ;-)
  5. Edgewater

Edgewater Member

Nice NJ plowman

I would like to see a pic, was it hot enough to warp it?
  6. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

I am thinking this means you are willing to pay someone $500.0 to take it off your hands right??