1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dump Bodies?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tom Smith, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

IM looking for a dump box for my 05 F-550.... I cant decide which is the best to buy.. I was thinking about a Omahaw Standard.... anyone have and opinions on the different makes...
  2. Tony Bonventre

Tony Bonventre Sponsor

Hey it realy depends on the type of Dump body your looking for. But a friend of mine recently bought a Henderson truck body and he is very satisfied with it.
  3. Joe Lombardo

Joe Lombardo Member

I purchased a F-350 6 months ago and it came with a Rugby dump body, if you want a well built, heavy duty dump body take a look at the Rugby Eliminator dump. I've had other dump bodies on my trucks and I am impressed with this one...
  4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Try airflo they make a nice body
  5. Foz

Foz Senior Member

Don't go airflow, the airflow boxes are heavy when compared to other manufacturers. I would stick with Rugby or Crysteel.