1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dump and plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gino8111, Sep 8, 2009.

1. gino8111

gino8111 Junior Member

I am selling a 2006 Ford F350 super duty diesel dump(hydraulic). Body is in excellent condition. No scratches or dents. Only has 19,500 miles. Also have an 8.5 foot meyers easy mount plow that i would like to sell with truck. Payed over $50,000 for both in October 2006. Will sell both for around $32,000. If interested leave message. Serious buyers only please.

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Pictures sell stuff, especially when your asking $32k for something!!! If you can't post them just shot them to me and i will post them for you!!

3. gino8111

gino8111 Junior Member

thanks wkahler. i am going to have pics this week. got to get plow out of storage first. want to put it on truck before i download pics.

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Great idea!!! Just giving you a heads up because i guarantee there would be a zillion post asking for pictures!!

5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Im interested-tell me more, and post some pics.

6. gino8111

gino8111 Junior Member

will do johnny. give me a day or two and i will have pics for you