1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dumb question

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by ServiceOnSite, Oct 11, 2007.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i have a straight blade and i know that you can press the down button twice and the plow will go into float mode and you can press up twice and it will go all the way up. is a v blade supposed tp do the same thing? both are smart touch conrollers and the v controler is used. everything else works fine i just wanted to make sure before i go and buy another controler. thanks.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yes it should, as long as it's the newer style controller with the expess up/down feature. The older hand held's didn't have the express feature in them though.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Service, whats the plans for your straight blade?
  4. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Depends on how old the plow is.

Neither my 2005 straight NOR V had express up / down, but the new ones I got earlier this week do.
  5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

im probally going to end up using the straight blade on another truck. that thing dosent owe me a penny and its still like new.