1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dug out in Buffalo?

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Bill Grey, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Bill Grey

Bill Grey Member

Can anyone in that region fill us in as to how the process is going up there? I hope everyone has been safe and injury free. We never see that magnitude of snow down here. Any reported structure fires that anyone knows of? That would be a complete nightmare.

Keep us all posted guys. Stay safe.
  2. G-chop

G-chop Junior Member

We are in good shape as of today. We ran 6 days with very minimal sleep haha. Today it is 60 degrees though so here comes the flooding! There were a number of roof collapses reported.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

A few building collapsed. Lot of snow,they are hauling it out of the streets to stop the flooding. .Mostly quite though.
  4. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I'd reccomend buying a few sub pumps, my last flood I made quit a bit of $ with my 2 pumps.
  5. Bill Grey

Bill Grey Member

Sounds good. When you see the pics and really think about all that could go wrong, It didn't turn out all that bad I guess. I really would have expected worse. Thanks for the updates. If you guys have any pics I'd love to see them.

Be safe.