1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Duellies....:o)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JEC, Sep 28, 2004.

1. JEC

JEC Junior Member
    from Ohio

Evening All.

This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for a couple of days.
    I have an 8' Western plow that I'm transfering from a '93 Chevy 1500 to a '97 Chevy 3500 Dually.
    I'm not really "in the business", and I pretty much just use the plow to maintain my own lot at my business, (as well as take care of a couple of my elderly neighboor's driveways).

Here's my question:
    In looking at many of your (quite impressive) rig pictures, I've noticed that "dually plow trucks" aren't too popular.
    Is there a specific reason for this?

Thanks.
    John

Dayton, Ohio.

2. Nailit1954

Nailit1954 Senior Member
    from ma.

Hey JEC
    Check out my dually! I do small to medium lots, and all different size driveways. I really have no problems. Mine has a dump body and some blind spots. I'm cafefull and take my time! Look in pics forum, How to post a Pic...

Nailit

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Duallys are just fine for plowing. As a matter of fact, I'm looking to trade my F250 in on one next year. Just be sure that the 8 ft. plow covers your the width of your tire tracks. :waving: