1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dual toggle wiring

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by BRANDON'S93, Feb 14, 2006.

1. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

I have new coils and valves but i still can't get the cylinders to move. one of them is brand new so it should be good or does it need "bleeding" or something? I can only come up with the wiring could be wrong. I haven't yet found one diagram on how the switches are suppose to be wired. Please help, what wires go on what terminals for the angling switch? Thank you
  2. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

do you hear the motor run when you move the toggle's? If yes then have someone help you, and use a test light to see if the leads are hot to the coils when the switches are moved.
  3. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

the motor does run and you can hear the soleniods click when the switch is activated. I think i have the wiring to the switch wrong because everything else seems fine. I donno??????
  4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Check your couplers, common porblem with meyer, just make sure to get ball type couplers.
  5. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

I have brand new couplers and lines. I finally found a wiring diagram so I know my wiring is good for sure now. Now I think it is the relief valve how do I go about adjusting it? Sorry for all the questions I don't know much about it.
  6. Hammer

Hammer Junior Member

7. BRANDON'S93

BRANDON'S93 Member

I actually looked at that just after i posted that. Maybe I should try to do a little of the work hey. I'm hoping that is all it is. Thanks guys.