1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dual Rotator with reverse lights and LED built in

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firstclasslawn, Dec 27, 2006.

1. I just bought this dual rotator (code 3 brand) with reverse lights built in. I then bought an led and mounted it into the light also. The light has been on the truck for less than a week (not even wired yet) and i realized that my truck is now 1" to tall to fit into my parents heated barn. I would like to sell it and go to a led bar, but i refuse to lose money on it. I paid $ 296 for everything in the light. I then spent a few dollars on bolts and such to mount the led inside it. THE LED IS GEN III!!!! The reverse lights are 50W 22degree halogen. I am looking for $300 plus shipping costs for this light. pm me or email me jonalke12@yahoo.com.

PS- The rotators and led are wired together, and the reverse lights are wired together. This allows two seperate switches to run the warning and the reverse.