1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dual exhaust pipe

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by plowin207, Feb 12, 2014.

1. plowin207

plowin207 Member

i will try to make this short. i bought a spintech muffler for my truck with the intention of just putting a small section of 3 inch pipe and a turndown still under the truck. i have desided to run it out the back at a 45. the exhaust place i called said it would be alot for them to bend the pipe at the angles needed because it's 3 inch and they don't have a mandrel bender. does anyone know of a place online that i can order just the tail pipes? or in the southern maine area that could do this for me?

thanks for the help

o ya truck is an 03 1500hd if that makes a difference.

2. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member

you can buy a whole bolt on system from diamond eye performance for not too much, they do sell individual parts too i think. Ebay is a good one for individual parts. for dual 4 inch on my diesel it was less than $400 shipped. can't get much cheaper than that..

3. carkey351

carkey351 Senior Member