1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dual Battery Tray

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by 2low, Jan 16, 2010.

1. 2low

2low Member

where can i get a tray for my 89 f150

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

a junk yard, ebay uhh craigslist maybe

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Use the search function on the blue line at the top of the page. Search: duel batteries
    It's been discussed here many times, places to get stuff should be mentioned.

4. 2low

2low Member

i know how to wire duel battery. i was simply looking were i can BUY the tray

5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Read the past posts. Someone should have suggestions on where you can find the pieces/ parts to do the job. I have no doubt about your ability. But where to find the parts and pieces can be the problem. I can buy trays at Advance Auto, but will it work for me? I am just trying to instruct / guide people to the right solution to their problem here.Many people never think to search for past posts on the problem. A different view can help solve a problem too. I just try to help guys, I mean no ill will to anyone.