1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dual 24' Wing Plows in action! see video!!

Discussion in 'Daniels Plows Discussion' started by gvm, Jan 28, 2011.

1. gvm

gvm Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ChTqE7OCk

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

linky no worky

3. gvm

gvm Member

If you highlight, and copy, then paste it in your browser it will work. Ill try to fix it! Thanx for the heads up!

4. gvm

gvm Member

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Cool, love the sound. Wish we could see the blades better.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Is that sound a plane? Looks like its at a airport. Nice vid too. What kind of machines are pushing those blades?

7. gvm

gvm Member

8. SullivanNursery

SullivanNursery Junior Member

Thats awesome!

9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

10. gvm

gvm Member

glad you guys like what you see. and what we saw. It truly was an honor to see those big machines working our plows with some seriously talented operators! good times! anyway, with this big groundhog day storm, (feb 1st/2nd, 2011) I would bet that those tractors will be working those 24 footers for what they were intended for, efficiency....... just wish i was there to film, and shoot THOSE photos!.....but, ill be busy having fun in the mustang skid loader, with a 14 foot straight blade, that has a pusher kit on it...good times!!!...yes, I practice what I preach. ill be sure to post pics and video on thursday or friday from my storm adventure.. look for it!!!!!!!! keep safe, and have a good storm!! 14 states expecting at least 12-18 inches of snow! gotta love it! GVM...