1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DSP Monoxivent exhaust removal system w/blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Northman, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Do you have a Diesel plow truck you work inside on in the winter and need to exit the exhaust? This might be what you are need. This was made for big heavy duty industrial trucks and semi's.

My buddies diesel shop where he works ordered 2 of these phase 3 electric motor driven exhaust fans for the shop. They ended up only using one and hook me up with the other new one for my shop. I dont think I am going to use it.

The first pics are of the one installed and then I will show pics of the one I just got this morning. Still new and exhaust hose still in plastic.

Says DSP Monoxivent special exhaust unit model 505 with 3 phase electric blower.

http://www.standardus.com/stdshop/product.php?productid=2156&cat=0&page=2
    http://www.standardus.com/stdshop/product.php?productid=2205&cat=0&page=1
    http://www.standardus.com/stdshop/product.php?productid=2046&cat=0&page=2 got 2 of
    http://www.standardus.com/stdshop/product.php?productid=2220&cat=0&page=1 got 2 of

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  2. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

You must pick up, no shipping, will take trades on equipment I need, Good working E47's, looking for a Poly 6.5, Certain chainsaws etc or sale for cash for way under the the 2K+ retail price.

3. snowblowertruck

snowblowertruck Member

How much are you looking to sell it for?

4. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

First $500 buys over $2.5k worth of stuff. Also the exhaust hose on the reel is bigger then 4" I think. I will have to go measure across it.

The exhaust hose I.D. is 5.75" so it is either the 5" or 6" hose listed on that site for more money.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  5. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Going to list it on ebay Sunday if time allows.

6. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

This was sold on Ebay, but the guy decided it was overkill for his small 2 cycle engine shop.

So if someone here has a use for something like this. I will take GOOD working Meyer E-?? for a back up unit or a GOOD chainsaw or chainsaws on trade, or we can haggle over a good fair trade or cash price.

Must be picked up near Mansfield, Ohio. Hour north of Columbus, hour south of Cleveland.

model 505 with 3 phase electric 1hp blower
    If you work on heavy duty diesel equipment or semi's you may need this for your indoor shop, diesel exhaust removal system. It is a DSP Monoxivent exhaust removal system w/blower. This was made for big heavy duty industrial trucks and semi's. The exhaust hose I.D. is 5.75"where it clamps on. So the hose part is either the 5" or 6" hose, I think the flexible hose part is 5".

My buddies diesel shop ordered 2 of these phase 3 1hp electric motor driven exhaust fans for the shop. They ended up only using one after installing both and took this second one back down. I was thinking about trying to use it in my shop and then decided I dont work on equipment big enough that would warrant me using this. So here it is for someone in the fire department field or diesel mechanic field to get for a good deal.

The first pics are of the one installed still and then rest of the pics are of the one I have. Still like new and unused I was told and exhaust hose still in plastic.

Says DSP Monoxivent special exhaust unit model 505 with 3 phase electric blower.

You must pick up, no shipping.
    This is the price of the equipment with the 15% off of retail prices.DSP Monoxivent Reel, Hose: 16' x 5" Series 4000 Hose. The 4000 Series hose is recommended for diesel engine use.
    SKU DSP-9165
    Price: $1,320.05

DSP Monoxivent D Series Blower, 1.0-HP, 3-PH, Direct Mount to Hose Reel.
    SKU DSP-D10-3-DMHR
    Price: $712.30

2 of the DSP Monoxivent 5" Diesel Stack Cane.
    SKU DSP-41005
    Price: $296.65 eachNO SHIPPING, MUST BE PICKED UP AT LOCATION

7. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

SOLD please delete or lock thread. Thanks.......