1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

drop spreader for walks hydraulic

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by iceman1, Sep 5, 2012.

1. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

I have a accuspread 48" stainless in perfect condition can mount on skidsteer or on ATV, or tractor. perfect condition. $1200.00

Accuspread.jpg

2. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Can you show a picture of where it mounts? How would it go on an atv?

3. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

would not mount on a standard atv. not sure what they are called buy something like the JD gator or RTV 9000. You would have to make your own mount for what you would want to mount it on, you can see the 3 tabs in the photo that is what was used for mounting on the last peice of equipment it was on.

4. Schuley

Schuley Senior Member

Im not mounting on an Atv, just wondering how...
    I have a ventrac im trying to find a drop spreader for... This one might be too big...

5. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

no it should work great for that. go to Accuspreads website and check it out. not very heavy.

6. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

btt..................

7. maplebeanfarms

maplebeanfarms Junior Member

I have a Hydromann 200 drop spreader on my ventrac. Driven off the rear transaxle. Works good

8. iceman1

iceman1 Sponsor

btt..........

9. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

Is this still for sale? If so, which model is that (the GT?). Just out of curiousity why are you getting rid of it and how does it perform?