1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Drop Down Menu

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by dfdsuperduty, Sep 8, 2008.

1. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Does anyone know of a program that would allow me to put drop down menu's into my contracts and invoices or anyone know if it is feature that is avail on microsoft word:help::help:
  2. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

You can kinda do what you want in Excel.
    select the column, then you make the header just select what you want. ( i think it's sort)
  3. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

Yes it is possible...

Using the FORMS menu select the drop down button. It will insert a gray box into your document, then you will have to double click on it and add your drop down choices. When you are done with the entire form, you will need to select the padlock (protect form button) on the forms menu bar for the drop down lists to function properly.

4. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Or use mail merge..
    Excell to hold data, Word document as template. What ever fields you want to fill in for each record, actually really easy and fast.