1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Driving/Fog Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by HBLandscaping, Dec 9, 2008.

1. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

I have an 02 2500HD and my driving lights/fog lights aren't very bright,Has anyone changed out there stock driving lights or fog lights on theirs and if so what did you put in there place?

I replaced the bulbs 3 months ago with a different type, but it didn't make it any better.. I don't want to spend the 3-4 hundred dollars for PIAA's even though I like how bright they are, Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I'm going to imagine that you lenses are all dirty and faded. Might want to try to replace those. My 03 fogs are stock bulbs and they light up the road better than the regular lights.

3. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I just bought a new pair on ebay for 47.03 shipped. They are stock replacements but its better than nothing.

4. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

My '03's on a 1500 are super bright, BUt I was told they use the same bulb as the high beam lights so I can make them brighter by swapping out the stock lamp for the high beam lamp.

Maybe you can do the same on the '02?

5. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping Member

The lens are clean and I have put different bulbs in there and when you turn them on you can't see the difference, they are still really dim. Any suggestions on what lights to replace them with?