1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

driveways

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowKid150, Dec 8, 2003.

1. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

total i did about 40 driveways almost all at 50 bucks a pop. About half of them needed to be down twice, because i did those ones friday night when i got in from the airport, and by the next morning we had another snowfall. So it was approx. 40 x 50 bucks and then 20 of them again at 50. we got a lotta snow here, and the reason i charged more for some people is because they let the 8 inches sit all night and about 2 of it turned to ice so it was a Pain in the ass to scrape. Hope that helps.

Additionally, i also have all of my drives pinned out by the homeowners with those orange fiberglass rods so i know exactly where to plow so there is no BS edging out the driveway to uncover any surprises. I did take out about 8 feet of ones guys belgian block at the top of his drive. He just had them laying there not cemented in so it wasnt a big deal. Later on. Kev

2. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

to westernmdlawn

Guys, disregard this post, it was simply a reply to Westernmdlawn and it accidently got put in as a new post. Sorry fellas, it probly dosnt make any sense to anyone but Westernmdlawn.

3. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

and what is your ????:salute: