1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Driveway Superplow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Backwards Plow, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Backwards Plow

Backwards Plow Junior Member

I'M a Newbie to the site but not to the industry. Been at this for over 20 years.
    I am looking for a guy who manufactured a plow that mounted on the trailer hitch of a suv.He was out of Rochester NY. Sounds crazy but it really worked! I use it as a spare plow.The ph. # on the plow Co. is disconnected and the website is down. I'm looking for another one with the wireless option. maybe someone has one and wants to sell or knows someone?

2. milkie62

milkie62 Senior Member
    from Troy,NY

If it is the one I think it is he is near me.Was the plow just rolled steel with no cutting edge and just kinda flopped a bit side to side to roll off the snow ?

3. Backwards Plow

Backwards Plow Junior Member

yes,but there is a cutting edge.its a simple system but it worked.gravity moved the side to side motion. Not perfect but if you have a half a brain can figure it out pretty quick.

4. milkie62

milkie62 Senior Member
    from Troy,NY

Try this guy.Same location,but I think somebody bought it out and changed the name.

Plows Plus, new close outs, 8, elec/hyd, fits 2 receiver, minivans, SUV, trucks, Crossovers, Ridgelines, $2200 B/O Wynantskill NY (518) 283-5325 12/26/2008
    Trucks