1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

driveway super plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 95supra, Oct 5, 2004.

1. 95supra

95supra Junior Member

Does anyone have any experience with this rear mounted blade? The concept seems like it works well. I would only be doing 5-6 driveways and my wifes business lot (about 6 cars worth).

Thanks

2. jbok19

jbok19 Member

The plow is great I would suggest getting it, It has a trip edge that works both pulling and pushing the snow. Plus you can transfer it to your next vehicle as long as it has a class III hitch.

3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Id want a front mounted electric/hydraulic plow for a toyota 4x4 if i was doing that much plowing.

4. 95supra

95supra Junior Member

So do you own one? Can it handle deep snow? Do you have any pictures of it? I can't really see the up close construction of it from the web site.

5. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Yeah I own one, it works great in all types of snow. Have had it for a season and a half now. I have a 2wd truck and haven't gotten stuck more than once. I don't have any pics though, sorry. The construction is good I believe it is 14 or 12 guage steel.

6. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

When I first started plowing, the guy I worked for had Daniels back blades on all his trucks. They're quite a bit different from the one you're looking at but, if that one does as well as the Daniels, I would HIGHLY recommend it. I didn't plow any driveways, mainly parking lots and I know using that back blade along with the front blade allowed me to plow at least 40% faster. I only wish my present truck had one but, that'll have to wait a season or two..