1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

driveway pictures from today

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by the new boss 92, Feb 2, 2010.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

first one is brick and was run over 25000 times before i got the call to go there, the other ones were assfalt, there were waiting to be salted. i dont have a salter the guy i sub for comes back through after im done.

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

2. the new boss 92

i might have more tonight, i have to go back out and clean up some parking areas at my commercial before it all freezes, i didnt take any pictures of the one house i take care of in warrenville about 8 milling and a mile driveway!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I'd ask for my money back.;)

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Nice pics, where are truck pics tho :(

5. the new boss 92

they all get salted, but i dont do it, the remaining left overs is ice. his side walf crew or he comes throw and salts everything once the storm is over.

6. the new boss 92

they are coming prolly tomarrow right before i take the plow off an put it back in its heated spot

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well at least his wife had one good night in bed with him!

8. hockeypro1411

hockeypro1411 Member

Assfalt? PLEASE be kidding.

9. the new boss 92

asphalt, better?

10. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Wow, those headlights are obnoxiously large.

11. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

On the white garage why not push the snow <------- that way instead of against it?

12. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Nice job! The lights are huge but I bet they light good, I thought the Fisher Instifires were god awfully ugly too until I used a truck with them........more light is better!!

13. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

man that is one pain intheass driveway, way too many nooks and lawn rabbit thingies to plow over.

you get to salt residential? thats a rarity, and you sub it? your looking at what 1-2 bags of salt do it yourself and save the money, heck even one of those little buyers tailgate salters would probably pay for itself after 2 events with what you must be paying your sub.

14. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I agree, but they look like they block quite a bit of your field of vision in front of you. THe Intensifires/NightHawks and Boss lights probably put out a decent amount of light, but so do my lower-profile Buyers. ;)

It sounds like he is sub-contracted by another contractor (who also provides the salt spreading) to plow those drives.

15. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I miss read that your right, oh that makes it even worse:eek:, I'd sub out that drive too:laughing:

16. the new boss 92

jophnny, you got it, i just plow them the guy that subs everything out to me is about an 30 minuets to an hour behind me and salts everything behind me. if there wasnt any salting , then i wouldnt do drive ways because its harder to get down to bare pavement, but can be done if needed.

17. the new boss 92

we can opnly do that 3 inches or less. anything over that goes into the pile on the left, but can only put so much there because of the tree.