1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Driveway monsters

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rgjlawn, Dec 21, 2005.

1. rgjlawn

rgjlawn Member

If you do drives and small lots here is the ticket. This is part of our small plow fleet.:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring:

Dec06_005.jpg

2. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

Sweet Rides--They look Brandi-new!--

3. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

how bout some pics of the Kubota?...how do you like the Parallel lift on that Bobcat?...do you mainly load trucks in the summer, i've heard they are not good at all if you want to do any digging below the tires, i've never run them...i personally like the radial booms just fine

4. Toolcat

You should get a backblade/ rear plow on that toolcat.. a company here in grand rapids just got a toolcat outfitted with a 9'2" boss v on the front and a 12ft "SWINGWiNG" on the rear....Wow is that a machine....they also made theirs completely street legal and put cooper snow tires (cooper m+s...the same as my truck has) on it for the winter. They absolutely love it so I'm sure you will too! looks real nice!

5. cattrader

cattrader Member
    from pa

nice equipment!!!!

6. rgjlawn

rgjlawn Member

We also have mud/snows on toolcat. Loader has 7'' truck snows on it, plowing like a 6 wheel dump.

Dec06_003.jpg

Dec06_004.jpg

Dec06_006.jpg

Dec06_008.jpg

7. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

RGJLAWN,

Nice pics of equipment, but seeing pics of that shop got my keyboard wet with the drool. What are the dimensions of that place?

Jason

8. rgjlawn

rgjlawn Member

7000 sq. ft.:dizzy:

9. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

damn

i would kill for that garage :rolleyes:

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Man you got some great looking equipment!!!!!!!

11. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Sharp equipment. I love the garage, also. That's awesome, nice setup.

12. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Impressive setup. Everything is looking new... even the shop! :salute:

13. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I would imagin the toolcat is the better of the two for winter opps, is this the case?

14. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

OH MAN what a setup!!! I really want a 6*6 polaris ranger with plow, looks like that kabota UTV sure can handle quite a bit with that blizzard on there. AMAZING, congratulations!!

15. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

sweet set up i would need snow to have all that stuff no snow here in three weeks and not for another three weeks to come. not looking good this yr:cry: :cry: :cry:

16. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Hate to break it to you. But the belt driven tranny on that polaris is not good for plowing at all. Save your money and get the diesel kubota RTV. Real tranny and as you can see can handle a blizzard 680 just fine.

Other wise. Dude love the shop. Reminds me of the shop at the golf course I work for had.

17. SD-Dave

SD-Dave Senior Member
    from Vermont

Nice looking units….How do you like the toolcat? I am interested in one but the price is a little scary for a small unit. Does it have enough weight and HP to push big snow? Have you used a blower on it? Can it do as much as a compact tractor?

Thanks for the help

SD-Dave :drinkup:

Ps. How’s the Kubota seems like a decent choice for far less $$$

18. rgjlawn

rgjlawn Member

toolcat by far the best. we have 8' boss on it. it plows great. it could run blower but blade is 10 times faster.:gunsfiring:

19. rgjlawn

rgjlawn Member

blows compact tractor away, weights 5000, blower works great on them but blade is 10 times faster. kubota is great for small drives or lot but does not come close to cat. toolcat is the way to go if your doing much plowing at all. we road ours in a 5-7 mile area. we also put snow tires on it.

20. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Nice equipment, rgj. I haven't forgotten about giving you a call, just was busy with a bunch of stuff and snow. Also working on the RTV idea but narrowing the blade down to fit on walks. Should have it next week, weather permitting.

Did you have to get different wheels for the M&S's on the Toolcat?