1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

driveway markers

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by madadam, Dec 12, 2004.

1. madadam

madadam Junior Member

Im looking for driveway makers at a discounted price or where I can find them?

2. NU-Plowr

NU-Plowr Member

www.angelos-supplies.com

.45 for 100

I've also heard you can get 250 bamboo markers AND THEN cut them in half, delivered price around 70.00. From some place called Kellog or something, not sure, I'll look.

3. Ole JIM

Ole JIM Senior Member

Driveways MARKERS!

Wal-MART has them for $0.98 cents--there a Plastic ROD w/a Big Reflector On Them! & they Come in several in Colors--RED--AMBER--GREEN-& BLUE--Ole JIM--

4. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

TSC (Tractor Supply) has under ground cable/construction markers that are cheap. They are basically a 2 foot thin steel rod with a colored plastic flag on them (you can get them in a few different colors too. I have used them for years because they are cheap enough to be throw aways

5. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

Markers

The townhome I live in they use 4' lath boards that are painted with bright orange spray paint on the tops. They seem to work for them. I use green bamboo garden stakes (walmart garden dept) I got about 25 in a bag for $2.00. They seem to work. I paint a bright color on the tops of the green stakes also. Better Visibility.