1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

driveway and parking lot

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by rabbit16, Nov 29, 2007.

1. rabbit16

rabbit16 Junior Member

Im in the process of getting a 2001 ford ranger XLT extended cab and I just lost my snowblower last year. I was looking into plows for my truck because I also have a large parking lot thet I have to plow along with my nieghbors driveway and both my driveway and hers are about 200 feet long. Needless to say Im sick of walking up and down are drives every year freezing cold so I would like to invest in a plow. I was looking at front push plows but they are to expensive for my budget. Then I saw the rear push plows from Super Plows that can pull and push. Do you think this would be ok for what I need?

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i ran a 91 and an 05 and we still have an 06 with snowbear winterwolfs only downside no power angle so i just learn to push straight alot. soild 900 bucks and will hold up for a couple hard season. thou i wouldnt wanna use one after about 10 years but if u kept a good cutting edge on it ud be ok i bet.

3. SuperPlow Guy

SuperPlow Guy Inactive

SuperPlow

Rabbit... I can give you references and people who own our SuperPlow. It is more expensive than a Snowbear but will last A Lot longer and pivots automatically (without getting out of the cab) Our plow is a commercial grade plow that can be use on the Ranger and willl do everything you need without breaking the bank payup