1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Drives

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MickiRig1, May 16, 2004.

1. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I subcontracted 3 condo complexes with a Bronco II with a 6 foot Myer's. They normally had a bigger truck shoot the roads, then I came in and did the drives. One had 120 drives, one 130 and one 95. I averaged a minute and 1/2 per drive but there was no drive time involved. I back dragged X 2, pushed the piles to the edge of the tree lawn, cleaned up the trailers, then full angled it snow up on to the tree lawn. On to the next door neighbor. It all depends on travel time and how much snow you have to move.
    And the skill of the plow operator.

2. capital

capital Senior Member

Was their a question ?

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Alrighty then:confused:

4. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Maybe this is the Jeopardy approach! The qustion is, "How long does it take to do sub-contract jobs with a Bronco II?". Then Alex Trebeck says, " Correct for $200, you pick the next answer"!

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

im totaly lost can we have a more scaled down version

6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Hey it was a software glitch, I was answering a "how long to plow drives, post" and it some how posted it like this.