1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Drivers Needed ......north New Jersey

Discussion in 'Employment' started by UNISCAPE, Dec 11, 2007.

1. UNISCAPE

UNISCAPE Member

We Are Looking For Drivers For Our Snow Plow Trucks......mahwah Area......must Be Available At All Times All Winter....no Sick Days....great Pay ..experience Required.....im Me To Discuss....
    Thanks ...chris

2. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

Have a guy that works for me that I might not need, lives in PA has driven my Jeeps, pickups, and Internationals

3. UNISCAPE

UNISCAPE Member

we are an hour and a half minimum from penn. ...sorry

4. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

I know this post is a couple years old, but if you need someone this winter, let me know. I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 7.6' western. I have 12 years experience.

5. mulchexpress

mulchexpress Junior Member

Interested in your post about drivers for snow plow trucks. Have own truck with plow, can that work. Is this commercial, residential, or combination. would be coming from Morris County (40 minutes away), right up Route 287 or another driver of mine would be coming from Paterson. Thanks.