1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Drivers Headlight Fuse keeps Blowing HELP??

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Iowalawn, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

drivers headlight fuse keeps blowing? WHat could be wrong. Relay Stright blade wiring Chevy 01 2500 :realmad:

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Does it blow all the time or only when the plow is on the truck?

3. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

it Blows all the time when ever you turn the headlights on.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What plow, unimount, ultra mount? Isolation Module or relays? Have you checked for shorting wires in the harness?

5. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

relay wiring stright blade uni mount. I looked over all the wiring and re did all the relays. I do not know if a bad relay would do this? but when you get in the truck with out the blade on and turn the head lights on the fuse blows. Pass. side lights are still on and work like they should lows and highs with the drivers side headlight unpluged. when you plug the drivers side in the brights are dim on both sides and no low beam on Drivers but the low beam in on the pass side.

6. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

Ultra Mount I am Sorry.