1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Drivers And Subs Ny&ct

Discussion in 'Employment' started by procut1, Aug 19, 2006.

1. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

We're a large commercial only, snow removal firm looking for drivers and subs for the following areas.

Danbury CT
    Brewster NY
    Dutchess County NY

Top rates paid. Drivers paid bi-weekly. Subs monthly. Payment ontime always.

Looking for plow trucks, loaders, backhoes, skid-steers with operators.

Also looking to rent late model equipment to be run by our experienced, mature operators. If you have a loader sitting for the winter, use it to make guarenteed monthly money for keeping it on site whether it snows or not.

We're also looking to purchase some plow vehicles, 1997-2005, 3/4 ton or larger.

Perfect opportunity for a smaller operation to have guarenteed work and guarenteed money.

If interested call Joe at 845-897-5296.

Other areas in the NY and CT area may be available shortly.
  2. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

:yow!: :yow!: :yow!: :yow!: maybe we can just hire some of these things to jump around the parking lots
  3. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

4. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

I live about 30 minutes from Danbury. How much work do you have in that area and how do you work. Do you just need drivers to assist your other drivers in large lots?
  5. justric

justric Junior Member

Nothing in Rhode Island?

Nothing in Rhode Island? or close
  6. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

anything in fairfield county ?
  8. jbone

jbone Senior Member

I live in dutchess right in Poughkeepsie although I may already have dedication to another company. if that falls through I will give you a call
  9. RobbieV

RobbieV Junior Member
    from 12590

Hey Joe, I'm in Dutchess County, the Wappingers area over near the Airport. I have a plow truck and I have to plow several of my real estate interests in Wappingers and Poughkeepsie and would like to know if you still have a need for any drivers?

Email me RFV1964@aol.com
  10. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Thank You