1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Drivers and Skidsteer Operator Wanted Chicago Western Suburbs!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by allproinc21, Oct 5, 2010.

1. allproinc21

allproinc21 Junior Member

Looking for reliable drivers and skidsteer operators for our trucks and machines. Must have valid and clean driving record. You must be available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Must be experienced with apartment and condo type complex plowing as most of our plowing are these type of accounts. If interested please email your information to;
    allproinc21@gmail.com or P.M. it to me here. By-weekly payouts.

Hi my name is gloria and i just payed $500 dollars to get a job with amazing contractors and i think i got scammed, so im looking for a job i worked as a field tech (concrete asphalt and soils) for 9 years, bilingual and ready for work! Tell u the truth i dont have snow experience but i learn very fast and hopefully you can give me a chance to show you . Thank you .