1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Driver & Truck Available - MM2 Blade Needed Boston - MA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by NSM, Feb 8, 2013.

1. NSM

NSM Junior Member

Experienced Driver with 2012 Dodge 3500 Diesel available.

My blade was stolen last night. I had a 8' MM2. If needed, contact n.s.morel@gmail.com

I'm sure this is an oddball listing but, figured I would throw it out there.

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

That sucks. When you need it most some lowlife takes it. I wish you the best of luck.
  3. NSM

NSM Junior Member

Thanks. Contacted insurance co. Tried to get some kind of advance from them so that I could go and pick up a blade today, as many of the shops around me have them available but, I won't see anything until the end of the month!
  4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Please contact me, I would like to talk to you
  5. ayyaaron978

ayyaaron978 Junior Member
    from Boston

I am looking for some snow plow contracts for next season, Hopefully commerical since it will be my first year snow plowing,

looking forward to hear from somebody

Thanks, Aaron.
  6. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

sub work

Our company is The Natural Landscape and we would like to hire you for this snow season. Give us a call @ 774-244-1062. Brian