1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Driver Avialable on Long Island

Discussion in 'Employment' started by aperfcrcle, Sep 5, 2013.

1. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

Just got rid of my landscaping business and truck as I recently started going back to flight school. Looking for a driving position, 5 years experience running my own company with 8 commercial accounts and another driver. I will be available during storms and the days following because we can't fly in bad weather obviously, so that will not be an issue. Shoot me a private message and we can talk.

2. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

driver

we have positions in and around NYC; let us know if interested.

Brian
    The Natural Landscape 508-466-8246

3. bigalandson

bigalandson Junior Member

Contact me at 5167327323. I have work in Nassau and western Suffolk. Thanks Al

4. Birdturd9726

Birdturd9726 Junior Member

give me a call at 631-335-4058

5. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

I am available to drive again, if anyone is interested get in touch!

6. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

You just got three separate phone numbers, why should they contact you? You're the one looking for work, you call them! Geez.

7. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

lol ohhh is that how it works? Like calling them wasn't the first thing I did how many months ago with countless calls? Nobody got back to me hence why Im posting for other options at this point, but thanks...

8. A6A6

A6A6 Junior Member

What rates you guys paying and do any offer insurance for subcontractors

9. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

every time you talk its like wasps in my head