1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DrivePro plow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Joel B., Jan 2, 2008.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Anyone using the DrivePro plow? It's a commercial plow designed for smaller vehicles. Looks like it might be a good fit for a Wrangler.

Thanks

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

i think i saw about 10 today on the fronts of libertys and S10's id still go get a snowway with down pressure

3. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

whats the price range on drive pro plows.

4. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

ya but i think the drive pro will get a good scrap on the ground. plows like the homesteader and suburbanite have the scrap lock feature because there a lighter plow along with sno ways. but i must say i kno a few people with sno ways and the down pressure is pretty nice.

5. KGRlandscapeing

id imagine that u couldnt touch one for less then 2800 just a guess thou

6. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

$3437.33 On the CPW web site. So that would be plus shipping and you would have to install.

7. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

$3199.00 + installation

Babe

8. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

is a the drive pro plow a good plow or what. i dont kno much about it. pics of it are wanted

9. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

where did u get that price from

10. KGRlandscapeing

shes hookd up with a company that installs and builds trucks and its like any other meyers plow alot of people complain about them but there solid plows

11. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
  12. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

13. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Do you know anything about the DrivePro? Is it new this year? Maybe you could get us some inside info on how they are holding up out in the field.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you find out what year(s) Jeep Wranglers the plow fits?

Much appreciated,

Joel B.

14. g-landscaping

g-landscaping Member

you think i can put a drive pro on my ford explorer sport trac? if it can fit on a jeep liberty and a regular explorer its got to fit on my sport trac

15. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

16. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

OK, I am really confused here. The DrivePro is listed as a commercial plow but the homweowner plows that Meyer recommends for the Wrangler are heavier, have a taller moldboard, and have a thicker cutting edge. Anyone have different or updated info?

Also, Meyer recommends the Liberty for a DrivePro but not a Wrangler...? I don't understand.

Thanks.

17. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

not sure what you are reading Joel......we just installed a Drive Pro on a 2007 Wrangler 2 weeks ago.

Babe

18. PA-plow-at-home

PA-plow-at-home Member

The Meyer website (http://www.meyerproducts.com/dp_page/index.html) shows that they have Drive Pro plow fitments for:

Jeep Liberty - 2003 and up
    Jeep Wrangler - 2007 and up
    Ford Ranger - 1998 and up
    Ford Explorer - 2006 and up
    Nissan Frontier - 2005 and up
    Toyota Tacoma - 2005 and up
    Chevy Trailblazer - 2002 and up
    GMC Canyon - 2004 and up
    Chevy Colorado - 2004 and up

19. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Seems like only the 2007-2008 will take a DrivePro, all the rest are homeowner plows. Also, the EZ match lists the DrivePro as a personal use plow (for the 07-08 Wrangler)...I thought it was a commercial plow??

From reading the spec's, the homeowner plow seems to be more heavy duty than the commercial DrivePro...?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but something doesn't make sense.

Thank you

Joel B.